White Plains, NY
Walter’s Hot Dogs, a Westchester institution expanded to its third location in White Plains, NY. Located inside a former bank, the new spot is the first enclosed, sit-down eatery for the famous brand, featuring patio seating as well as a decor filled with Walter’s memorabilia, paying tribute to Walter’s long history. The main feature of the new location continues to be Walter’s world-famous hot dog which they have been serving since 1919.
Design Development Architects